01-09 August 2020
HIke the northern section of this long-distance route to the far north-west coast of Scotland.
There are no waymarks for the route and many sections do not even have a path. However; the route is familiar to us and the rewards as you walk south from the most northerly point on the island are many in terms of:
• Spectacular mountain views - passing many mountain ranges that are often considered to be the best the UK has to offer (The Assynt is our particular favourite :)
• Coastal scenery - from beaches to cliff-tops in areas that are remarkable but almost unvisited
• Visiting remote communities, and;
• Superb opportunities for watching wildlife.
• Guided hiking by an experienced and qualified Mountain Leader
• Travel and logistical Support from Inverness
• All food whilst hiking - excluding any pub meals throughout the hikes.
• All accommodation (tents provided for wild camping sections, hostels & B&Bs)
• Return transport between London and Inverness
• Your personal hiking kit
• food & drink before/after the hike and on any rest days