10-17 April 2021
This is the second of three, back-to-back, 1-week trips in total taking in the entire Cape Wrath Trail, an unofficial long-distance route from the foot of Ben Nevis, to the far north-west coast of Scotland.
You can join for 1-week, 2-weeks* or for all 3-weeks** of awesome, remote hiking!
This is a little trodden and for the most part deserted route of 350km (220 miles) amongst some of the most remote and beautiful areas of the UK.
- Week 2: 120km (moderate)
There are no waymarks for the route and many sections do not even have a path. However; the route is familiar to us and the rewards as you walk south from the most northerly point on the island are many in terms of:
• Spectacular mountain views - passing many mountain ranges that are often considered to be the best the UK has to offer (The Assynt is our particular favourite :)
• Coastal scenery - from beaches to cliff-tops in areas that are remarkable but almost unvisited
• Visiting remote communities, and;
• Superb opportunities for watching wildlife.
This route has been devised for those who prefer to get well away from the beaten track and is a trip never to be forgotten!
*10% discount for joining 2 stages - contact us by email before signing up for the discount to be applied
**20% discount for joining all 3 stages - contact us by email before signing up for the discount to be applied
• Guided hiking by a highly experienced and qualified Mountain Leader
• Travel and logistical Support from Inverness
• All food whilst hiking - excluding any pub meals throughout the hikes.
• All accommodation (tents provided for wild camping sections, hostels/bunkhouses/B&Bs)
• Return transport between London and Inverness
• Your personal hiking kit
• food & drink before/after the hike and on any rest days