21-31 May 2021
A 10-day trip of hiking and island hoping the little islands off the west coast of Scotland.
Hiking mostly off-track, we will get a boat and hike across the islands of Muck, Eigg, Rum and Canna
There are no waymarks for the route and many sections do not even have a path. However; the route is familiar to us and the rewards as you explore the best of what these islands have to offer:
• Muck - The smallest of Scotlands western isles, The views of the entire island from the summit of Beinn Airein are stunning!
• Eigg - The world's first 100%-renewable energy electricity grid in the world! It also has stunning beaches and the high cliffs make for great wildlife watching!
• Rum - Tough terrain, with few tracks on this miniature version of Skye
• Canna - Castle ruins and basalt coastline standing tall above the crashing waves below
The route has been devised for those who want a relaxing week of easy hiking and those who prefer to get well away from the beaten track and is a trip never to be forgotten!
• Guided hiking by a highly experienced and qualified Mountain Leader
• All road and sea transfers when in Scotland
• All food whilst hiking - excluding any meals in pubs/restaurants/cafes
• All accommodation (tents provided for wild camping sections, hostels & B&Bs)
• Return travel to Glasgow
• Your personal hiking kit
• food & drink in pubs/restaurants/cafes