04-06 June 2021
Wild camping is on a lot of people’s bucket lists. For many it is the ultimate way to enjoy the outdoors and to truly feel wild...
On this wild camping trip in Snowdonia, you’ll spend two days and two nights in the lesser travelled parts of the Snowdonia National Park, camping out in the wilderness and hiking its more remote mountains.
The first night will include a night hike under the stars before pitching tents for the grand reveal of where you are in the morning.
The second night's location will depend on the weather and, if it is right, we may even camp on a summit of a mountain so that you can experience the ultimate sunset.
You don’t need to have any previous experience of hiking to join this trip* and the small group size (we limit the group to eight people) will allow us to give you our full attention, ensuring your safety and enjoyment throughout the whole weekend.
* As we’ll be carrying larger rucksacks than we would on our non-wild camping trips (we’ll need to carry our sleeping bags, tents and food between us all) a basic standard of fitness is required.
Friday (from 6pm) - Meet in London and drive to Snowdonia National Park. We will take a short night hike into the wilderness where we will pitch tents and rest for the night.
Saturday - Waking up to see your remote surroundings for the first time, we will have breakfast before packing away the tents for a hike deeper in to the wilderness and, if the weather is fine, we may even camp on a summit for sunset/sunrise
Sunday - We will pack away our tents and head off on another journey, back to the minibus, before returning back to London (for 9pm)
- Accommodation (we will provide a 1-person tent, warm sleeping bag and sleeping mat)
- Two days guided hiking by an experienced and qualified Mountain Leader
- All food, from breakfast on Saturday to lunch on Sunday
- Return travel from London